- I have made a demonstration showing how the U.S. Census Bureau apportioned representatives among the several states following the 2020 Census.
- I also made versions for 2010, 2000, and 1990.
- I quickly whipped up a guide to the 2012 judicial elections in Hamilton County, Ohio, based on the efforts of the JCRC, OSBA, and Cincinnati Bar Association.
- I followed it up in 2020, but relying only on the Cincinnati Bar Association, because the OSBA and each organization in the JCRC that rated any statewide candidates either rated them the same or preferred the Democrat over the Republican; for 2022, considering the importance of judges for redistricting, I decided not to bother analyzing the judicial ratings, and henceforth the Democrats are recommended in every judicial election.
- This is a comprehensive guide to securing your browsers against annoying ads and the malware transmitted by them with minimal impact on usability.
- This is the old version of that guide.
- I have created a set of Tracking Protection Lists based on popular Adblock Plus subscriptions other than EasyList.
Daily Grammar Lesson
Daily Grammar Lesson provided by TheFreeDictionary.com
Word of the Day
Word of the Day provided by TheFreeDictionary.com
Article of the Day
Article of the Day provided by TheFreeDictionary
This Day in History
This Day in History provided by TheFreeDictionary
Today's Birthday provided by TheFreeDictionary.com
Today's Holiday provided by TheFreeDictionary.com
Words Within Words
Words Within Words provided by TheFreeDictionary
Grammar Quiz provided by TheFreeDictionary.com
Mismatch provided by FreeThesaurus.com
Word Trivia provided by FreeThesaurus.com
Idiom of the Day
Idiom of the Day provided by TheFreeDictionary.com
Match Up provided by FreeThesaurus.com
Hangman provided by TheFreeDictionary
Spelling Bee provided by TheFreeDictionary